An Angel For You: Gifts Of Grace And Wisdom
Spiritual master and Benedictine monk Fr. Anselm Gruen presents a persuasive way to incorporate the ancient wisdom of angels with our modern world as people strive for a happy, fulfilled life. This inspirational guide explores angel qualities and their meanings, rooting each in Western tradition and revealing how to apply them to everyday life. A resource of comfort and strength, this valuable exploration addresses a wide array of concepts from universal themes of love, community, and harmony to the encouraging qualities of confidence, enthusiasm, and endurance. To meet the challenges of a changing world, Fr. Gruen brings alive these qualities that make life both full and fulfilled.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crossroad Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780824520410
- ISBN: 0824520416
- Publication Year: 2019