E Business: Technology, Strategy And Management
With the rapid progress of technologies and their prevalence in the business world, the term 'E-business' is one that applies to the majority of current businesses. Information and communications technology (ICT) has transformed organisations, bringing new business models, new ways of managing the enterprise and new ways of interacting with customers, suppliers and partners. A thorough understanding of e-business is already unavoidable if you want to be successful in any business area, and becoming more so. This textbook is an ideal introduction to the subject with a fresh perspective. Other textbooks focus on the technology that makes e-business possible. This book yields a deeper understanding of the strategic and operational changes that must be understood to integrate e-business principles into your organisation. Ideally structured to facilitate learning for undergraduates and postgraduates, this textbook includes examples, chapter summaries, self-assessment and discussion questions and tasks.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780415532327
- ISBN: 0415532329
- Publication Year: 2019