The Manufacturing Sector In Argentina, Brazil, And Mexico: Transformations And Challenges In The Industrial Core Of Latin America
Using a heterodox perspective, this book discusses the real possibilities of Argentina, Brazil and Mexico ever achieving economic development through industrialization. Through their discussion of the three most industrialized countries of Latin America, the contributors compare trajectories and critically analyze the transformations, challenges and development prospects of the sector at the beginning of the 21st Century. Focusing on the historical evolution of each country's industrial sector, as well as their productivity, structural transformation, and degree of external dependence and international integration, this book will appeal to those researching the political economy, economic history, industrial organization and economic development in Latin America.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9783030047047
- ISBN: 3030047040
- Publication Year: 2019